Saturday, January 5, 2013

1-1-13

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012 and is looking forward to an even better year in 2013. One year closer to dying! JK. I’ve been a little off lately, especially in the evenings. Oh, well. Nothing too bad. Home continues to be boring. Christmas was fine with both sides of the family. I got drunk when my mom’s side of the family was over. They’re super conservative and stuck up, but they didn’t seem to be judging too hard. I’m such a happy, friendly drunk it’s hard to think anything bad about me I think. Sadly, that’s about all exciting that’s happened. Me and Lils had ice cream with Ex one afternoon. That was alright. Vee texted me saying that these two guys she knows and I sort of know are supposedly dating. One of them is gay, but the other one was straight or bi and closeted. The two guys were really good friends and were actually roommates last year. However, this is third hand information at best, and even if it’s true, I’m pretty sure the “straight” guy is only experimenting with a guy he’s really comfortable with. It does make me shake my head at Vee’s secret keeping abilities. She’s really bad. I’d actually guess that there’s about a 50% chance she’s told some other friends that I’m gay even though I asked her not to. Oh, well. They won’t bring it up unless I do. That’s just how they all are. And I don’t really see the people she’d have told much anyway.
                I’m so sick of break. A lot of people go back to school next week, but I don’t start until the 22nd or something. It’s because my college offers winter classes, so break has to be long enough to fit those in. I really don’t need almost three full more weeks of break. I finally started working on a puzzle, which is a good and bad thing. I love working on puzzles, but I have a horrible time tearing myself away from them. I’ll say, “I should go do something.” Next thing I know, it’s half an hour later and I’m still working. This usually repeats about 4 times before I get around to doing what I intend to. Oh, well. Better than being bored out of my mind I suppose. Anyway, I hope everyone else had a wonderful week/New Year’s Eve, and has a wonderful time until I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment