Saturday, January 26, 2013

1-26-13

So I'm still kinda drunk, so bear with me for this post lol.
So life's been a little interesting. Me and Lils came back Sunday. I ate supper with Vee and then we ended up eventually going to a party put on by a gay friend of hers. I didn't really like any of the guys there and all of my attempts at conversation kind of fell flat. Fortunately, Vee wasn't that impressed with the people there either so me and two of her friends went back to her place for a while. The rest of the week consisted of classes and a lot of alone time. I don't have many classes this semester, so I get really bored and sit alone in my room. Tuesday, I actually went the whole day without talking to anybody, besides answers in class and saying hi to a couple of people on the sidewalk. I was kinda depressed on and off all week too, which was no fun. One of the nights I was depressed I deleted my accounts on the gay/dating sites I was on. I really don't miss them that much. I had a checkup with Dr. H Friday morning. She told me if I'm going to sit around and do nothing, at least go do it in a public place so I wasn't so isolated all the time. So I went and read a book in the Union later in the day. Also on Friday, I got on the same bus (with a pretty cute driver) four times over the course of the morning. Each of them was a complete coincidence. I hope the driver didn't recognize me. That'd be kinda awkward lol.
Yeah, fuck it. I'll continue this when I'm sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment