Saturday, January 26, 2013

1-26-13 part 2

     So Friday (last) night, Vee and I decided to go out to the bars with one of her other friends. The bar was really quiet when I got there, but it got pretty busy as the night went on. There were a bunch of pool tables in the bar and one of the guys playing near us was really hot lol. Vee's friend is a kinda odd guy. He lived on the same floor as us freshman year (he was a sophomore) and he kinda strikes you as gay when you meet him. However, he's never come out to Vee, but when we got drunk, we were all kinda discussing guys. So we'll see if he ends up coming out soon or something. He hung out with his roommate later in the evening, so Vee and I went back to her place. She was being kinda lame. She was texting a guy, trying to get him to sleep with her. She didn't want to go anywhere and wasn't talking much.
      So a little context for this next part. Last semester, right before finals week, I met a guy online, and it turned out we had been in a (small) class together for the entire semester. We didn't get a chance to talk in person, but did continue talking on facebook etc. So anyway, this guy invited me to hang out with him and some friends at another bar. Vee didn't want to go, so I went by myself. I actually hadn't been in either of the bars I went to last night, but I liked them both. So I've decided to call the guy from my class Corny (because of the lab he works in). So I went to the bar where Corny et al were, and it was actually a lot of fun. Usually I'm super awkward around new people, but the people were easy to talk to. Besides Corny and me, there was one other gay guy. Us three ended up talking for a while, and it was really fun. It was my first long conversation with other gay guys who knew I was gay (besides Jorge, but we didn't talk about anything gay-related the one time we met). Last night was the first time I'd stayed at a bar late enough for last call (I only had one drink at the second bar. I was trying to start slowly sobering up at that point). It was kinda funny that I liked these two guys (as friends) a lot more than any of the gay guys I've met through Vee (except maybe the one we had been drinking with earlier, if he actually is gay). Hopefully I'll hang with the people I met last night again sometime.
      So, yeah, that was my week. I have a very small amount of homework to do this weekend. Other than that, it's going to be difficult to keep myself busy. I hope everyone else is having good luck in whatever they're doing (work, school, nothing). Until next time.

1 comment: