Saturday, December 8, 2012

12-8-12

So, not a super exciting week. It was the last week of classes and finals are next week. I haven’t been up to a lot. Josh randomly texted me earlier in the week, but nothing ended up happening out of that. I saw Jorge in the eating hall randomly. I thought that was weird because he’d told me that he’d never eaten in that eating hall in all his four years at college. I’m kinda confused why he’d just randomly decided to try it this week. I ate with my sisters Tuesday night and Vee last (Friday) night. I got a little tipsy with Vee since she was driving. I sobered up pretty quickly and hung out with her until she left to go to a party with one of her other friends. I wasn’t feeling drinking more and I’m not good at parties, so I decided to just go to bed. So yeah, that’s about it. Nothing really exciting happened at all. I haven’t met any guys, and it’s almost break. I’m definitely not going to meet anyone back home so I’m kinda getting ready to put everything on pause. I don’t know if I’ll get another post posted before I go home next Friday. As always when I’m at home, it’s a little random when I can post things, and it might not be when I write them (hooray greatly reduced internet access. Oh well. It’s kinda nice to have a forced reduction in computer time.) So yeah, that’s my life. I’m sick of the Christmas season already. Joy. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week.
Also here’s a quote I heard the other day that I thought was hilarious:
“I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me, and I'm too cowardly to leave it” – Homer Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment