Friday, November 16, 2012

11-16-12

So this is going to be a short post. I have to finish packing up and then I’m going home for a week. I won’t be able to post at home, and I think I’m actually just going to leave my computer at school. So last weekend was pretty bad. I spent most of it pretty depressed. I ended up going to bed rather than finishing my lab report since I couldn’t stand the thought of having hours more of suicidal thoughts while working on my report. My report ended up being turned in two days late and screwing up my sleep schedule for the week. The TA who’s grading this report is a complete bitch, so I’ll probably get ripped a new one on it. Oh, well. That’s a problem for future me. I had three appointments this week, and I was feeling pretty good about things. I’m actually looking forward to trying some of the things people suggested to help me. Basically it comes down to I need to learn to like myself. My counselor wasn’t nearly as focused on my sexuality thing week. It was nice. I haven’t seen Josh and didn’t have any more awkward encounters with Jorge. I ran the bell collecting donations for the Salvation Army outside a grocery store Wednesday night with Vee. I’m starting to get used to talking about guys and stuff with her. So, yeah, I’m almost done for the week and get to go home. I just have to finish tutoring a girl in an hour or so. It’s looking like break’s just going to be a bunch of sitting around and maybe seeing some old friends from high school. My mom’s mom has been having some really bad back problems lately so that side of the family is coming to our house for Thanksgiving. We usually go out to a restaurant for my dad’s side. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and eats entirely too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment