Sunday, November 4, 2012

11-4-12

So I think this is going to be a short post. I had a ton of tests this earlier in the week. Dr. H and I were kinda worried since stress is a huge trigger for me, but it went OK. I probably didn’t do super awesome on all of them since I had my weird can’t-force-myself-to-study-until-an-hour-before-the-test thing, but I guarantee I passed all of them. Dr. H called me last Sunday on her day off to make sure I had plans and stuff in place for how to make sure I was OK for the week. I really respect that lady. She definitely does care about her patients. My last test was on Wednesday night, Halloween. I drank after. I was texting that Jorge guy, and long story short, we aren’t talking anymore. I was kinda down after that, blaming myself  for the whole thing for a day or two, but now when I think about it, I can see where it was also partially his fault. I will say what happened wasn’t sexual or a huge argument. Oh, well. I apologized and I learned something about myself, and if he doesn’t want to talk, so be it. We wouldn’t have been that good of friends anyway. Our personalities and outlooks just don’t mix. Thursday I was too hung over to do anything so I missed all my classes. Oops. Friday I finally gave in and met up with this other guy online. Let’s call him Josh. He was actually really fun to talk to and insanely hot. We ended up doing some stuff. Kissing guys is way better than kissing girls. We’ve been texting a little, and I’m hoping it’ll turn into a friends with benefits thing. Josh was really fun to talk to. He’s a very outgoing person. I wouldn’t mind just hanging out with him without any other stuff going on ;) We’ll see. So, yeah, I wasted my Saturday, watched Paranorman (I liked it), and wasted most of my Sunday. I’m meeting my older sister for supper, and then I’m going to have to write a short paper after. Not terrible. I hope everyone else had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment